Wednesday, May 17, 2017

2017 Readathons

As an avid reader who has gotten distracted by iPad games, Facebook, and the daily idiocies exploding from the White House like a bad case of diarrhea, I recently noticed that I was talking about books and recommending them to others, but not actually reading all that much. I'm so much happier when I make time to read every day, so I've set out to recapture my daily reading habit with the help of reading challenges and readathons.

Completing Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, followed by Bout of Books 19, I've connected with a community of readers and rediscovered the joy of stepping away from technology and getting lost in a great read.

Here is a list of some other reading events that I'll be joining to keep the pages turning. Happy reading!



No comments: